This 2-1/2in x 4-1/2in ruler is the perfect choice for anyone who loves to work with the 2-1/2in precuts on the market today. Also great for trimming up smaller projects.
- Easy to read black and white markings are printed in 1in grids marked in 1/8in and 1/4in increments.
- Use the black numbers printed on white dots and the 1/4in grip sides to cut whole inches.
- Use our exclusive Turn-a-Round feature to cut 1/2in increments by following the white numbers on black dots and 1/2in grip sides.
- The 1/4in dashed lines that are printed on two adjoining sides, aid in trimming seam allowances.
- Black and white 45 degree angled lines for trimming half-square triangle blocks and marking crosshatching.
- Additional black and white 45 degree lines intersect the first, so they cross 1/4in away from the outside edge on both 4-1/2in sides. Use these markings to square up flying geese units and squares set on point.
- This ruler also features a white 30/60 degree line on one end.
- White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the rectangle, so the center of the ruler is easily distinguished. Use these lines to fussy-cut stripes and borders.
- Ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then our exclusive grip holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts.
Total Size- 2-1/2in x 4-1/2in