This Winter Cardinal has landed in a cute USB!
Blanket and In-The-Hoop Satin stitch Machine Embroidery Files
File Formats: CSD, DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX.
SVG files for personal electronic cutting machines
Blended Pattern Version - Uses ME files with traditional sewing
Minimum HOOP requirement - 8" x 12"
This pattern features winter's elegance; red cardinal sitting on a snow capped tree branch surrounded by red berries. It's a fairly picturesque site but more importantly its an easy pattern for all skill levels! This little guy wouldn't be complete without his Button Pack, which has his cute little nose and all those adorable red berries, or his 6" Snowdrift hanger!
This project can be completed in just 1 day.
So, what will you need to bring this Winter Cardinal to life?
- 1 Winter Cardinal Machine Embroidery pattern USB Flashdrive, full of great instructions!
- 1 fat 1/8th yard light blue for the back ground.
- An 1/8th of a yard of medium blue for the checkered boarders/bindings.
- Fabric Scraps: 5"x8" Red (For the Cardinal), 3" x 4" Dark Red (For the Cardinal Wings), 3" x 3" Black (For the Face), 7" x 8" White (for the Snow) and 7" x 8" Gray (For the Branch).
- 8" x 14" Strip of Backing Fabric
- 7" x 13" Scrap of thin Batting (Warm & Natural)
- Fusible Webbing (Lightweight)
- Pearle Cotton/Embroidery Floss: Gray or Off White.
Skill Level: Easy
Finished Size: 6.5" x 12.25"
Valdani: 100% COLORFAST Hand-Dyed Threads: Machine 35 wt.