Do you love rulers? But are you still looking for new ways to use them? In this class, we’ll focus on building an inventory of design ideas using the HQ VersaTool and other HQ rulers. Point to point quilting using markings already on your quilt – like seams or corners – is a cinch with rulers. We’ll start with ruler basics, then move on to creating beautiful designs for your entire quilt.
• Ruler basics: the right foot, ruler base and ruler
• Point to point quilting using the markings on the rulers
• Using a ruler for a design base on an entire quilt
• HQ VersaTool®: stitch-in-the-ditch, cross-hatch, piano keys, clamshells, and arcs
• Quilting around applique or embroidery with rulers
|Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm|