HQ Infinity Top Features
With stitching speeds of up to 3,100 precision stitches per minute and 26″ of throat space, the HQ Infinity is the best way to finish quilts.
- 26″ of brightly-lit throat space
- Large front and rear touchscreens
- Front power switch
- Bobbin-thread cutter
- Pinpoint needle laser
- Easy-Touch Tension™ with stored presets
- On-screen hand wheel
- Adjustable spool tray and tread mast included
- Synergy Stitch™ regulation with Precision and Cruise modes
- Five basting stitch options
- Manual stitching mode with three speed presets
- Quilting alarm and project timer
- Stitch counters
- Programmable handlebar buttons
- Integrated micro handles
- Thread-break sensor with alarm
- Bobbin-use estimator with low-bobbin alarm, with up to twenty presets
- Needle-stop position control
- Internal diagnostics
- Handi Accessory Rail
- Integrated, adjustable laser light for pantographs
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw
- User-upgradable machine software
- Four extra bobbins, 20 needles, sample thread pack included
- Four language options: English, French, German, and Spanish
Where Will You Put It?
Optional Accessories Sold Separately
- Pro-Stitcher® (computer-guided quilting)
- HQ Easy-Click Ruler Base
- Groovy Board adapter/stylus
- HQ Steady-Fit Ruler Base
- Horizontal Spool Pin
- HQ Couching Feet, HQ Echo Feet, HQ Glide Foot, and HQ Sure Foot
Getting Started with your HQ Infinity
Minute Motifs feature quick designs you can use for a variety of projects.
Minute Tips are quick video shorts featuring longarm quilting tips.
The second Thursday of every month (at 11 a.m. Mountain Time), the HQ Studio Educators share their wealth of knowledge with anyone who wants to join the conversation. You can comment, ask questions, and get live feedback. Simply join our email list and we’ll let you know about our upcoming HQ Live events.
Reasons to Buy Handi Quilter
HQ worldwide retailer support
HQ Warranty: 10 years casting, 5 years electrical, and 5 years mechanical
Designed, engineered, and assembled in the U.S.A.
Educational videos, tutorials, and tips available at HandiQuilter.com