What is the minimum yardage for ordering fabric?
- The minimum cut is one-half yard.
- We will make every effort to cut fabric in one continuous piece. If either the yardage requirements or shortage of fabric presents a problem, we will contact the customer.
- Please note that most fabrics come on bolts of 10-15 yards. The longest continuous cut depends on the amount of material remaining on the bolt at the time of your order.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Customers are welcome to pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover or Paypal.
*** Texas residents are subject to 8.25% sales tax added automatically to your order. ***
Do you offer gift certificates?
Yes we do.
If an item in my order is on backorder, will I be charged again for shipping?
NO. You are charged the total amount of postage and handling when the first portion of your order is shipped. All backorders will be sent when they are available with no additional charge.
Do you place special orders?
We are happy to special order items if they are available to us. Please feel free to contact us with your requests and we will do our best to locate them.
** Please note a 50% deposit may be required for items we don't normally carry. **
What is your return/cancellation policy?
Once an order is placed online it cannot be cancelled. We do not allow returns on cut fabrics-unless there is a defect or damage to the fabric. If you receive a product from us that is damaged, please contact us and provide
Cupcake Fabrics and Quilts, will typically ship your order on the next business day! In many cases we will be able to get your order out on the same day, if the order is received before 3:00pm CST. Occasionally, an extra business day is required, but we pride ourselves on fast order fulfillment.
The following applies for both USA and International Shipping:
- Yardage over 1.5 yards must be sent priority mail and not first class, due to weight restrictions set by the USPS.
- Quilt backing (108" wide) over 3 yards will require more in postage.
- Jelly Rolls can be shipped still rolled in a padded flat rate envelope. (Max. of 2)
- Flannel, Knits and Minky or Cuddle fabrics will incur a higher shipping cost since they are thicker fabrics and less yardage fits each of the flat rate envelopes or boxes
- If purchasing more than 8 yards of sale fabric, the shipping calculator will not charge an adequate amount of shipping. We will ship the most economical way possible and only charge actual cost.
- We will correspond with you via email for shipments that are not covered in our shipping calculator, and invoice you for actual extra costs.
We use to USPS Priority Mail which includes delivery confirmation. If you would like to add insurance to your package, please let us know and we can insure for the cost charged by the post office.
Our USA shipping prices are based on the following guidelines:
|Dollar Amount||Postage Cost|
|Below $15.00||$4.30(First Class Mail)|
- We are happy to ship internationally! We ship by USPS Priority Mail using flat rate envelopes and boxes. Sometimes it may cheaper to split larger orders into 2 flat rate envelopes.
- USPS does not track Flat Rate Envelopes after they have left the USA, therefore, we cannot be held responsible for envelopes after they have left the USA. Although un-trackable, Flat Rate Envelopes provide an inexpensive shipping option and international parcels rarely go undelivered.
- Please contact us by email if you wish to have your purchase shipped via United Parcel Service as an alternative method. We will notify you regarding the cost, and invoice you accordingly.
- Cupcake Fabrics and Quilts complies with the Customs Regulations of the United States and destination countries. Please do not ask us to mark Custom Forms as "gifts" or for any value other than the invoiced value.
|Fabric/Dollar Amount||Postage Cost:
|Up to $15.00||$21.00||$7.00|
|$87.51-$200.00||$72.50 **||$46.00 **|
** Will divide into several flat rate envelopes if cheaper to send. **
If you have questions regarding shipping, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 281-528-2929